Al Azhar Memorial Garden Islamic Cemetery is the ideal Muslim Cemetery in Indonesia based in Karawang according to Islamic Sharia. Special Muslim Graveyard is handled by YPI Al Azhar, Al Azhar Islamic Cemetery is managed expertly and in Islamic sharia.
Al-Azhar Memorial Garden is managed according to Islamic law – through the handling from the deceased before burial for the treatment and good care of the serious post-funeral – all subsequent Islamic guidelines.
Islamic funeral service guidelines based on sharia are listed below:
• Muslim plots should not be combined with low-Muslim burial plots.
• Facing Qibla.
• Simple, consisting only of mounds of land and nothing constructed onto it.
• There is a tombstone as being a sign.
• Graves should not be stepped on, occupied, and trampled on.
• Tomb depth of 1.5 meters.
• Based on the DKI Jakarta MUI Fatwa in 2011, stacked body usually are not permitted.
• According to MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014, buying graves where there exists a tabzir and israf element in it is actually haram
• Easy Only Contains Mounds and absolutely nothing constructed
• We frequently see serious-meals designed with various forms of buildings into it with some other ceramics and various paints. In Islam this may not be recommended. Since the Prophet as well as the buddies of the Prophet.
• Ibn al-Qayyim stated in the book Zaadul Ma’aad, “Along with his tomb was sallallaahu‘ alayhi wa sallam was dug in the ground just like a hump in the red areas. There is not any developing or plastering. Likewise, the burial plots of his two buddies (Abu Bakr and Umar). ”
“Narrated from Jabir, he stated: Rasulullah Noticed forbade plastering the serious, on it and erecting buildings into it.” (HR. Muslim, no. 94/970)
• Graveyard Will not be engaged or trampled
• In Jakarta there exists even a phenomenon that children or homeless individuals are required to reside in graves simply because they cannot afford to rent a property. Though such things as this are not permitted. Much less remaining above it, seated and moving on it is far from allowed.
• “The Messenger of Allah. said, ‘It is much better for one of yourself to sit down on embers to burn his clothes along with his whole deceased than to sit on the grave’, (Muslim HR (971).
• Rasulullah stated until that. This is due to how much guy was glorified by God even though he died.
• Grave Depth of 1.5 M
•Why?? So that the deceased or even the remains are safeguarded or protected from living animals. Similarly, the residing is spared from the dead, from the odor etc. other.
• Might Place Markers Headstones
• As being a sign requirements to ensure that perform not lose monitor roughly easily when making pilgrimage, then there is a requirement to write the title of the individual who died on the grave or on the gravestone being a sign so that the grave is acknowledged, not in the class of bragging permitted. Remember only being a sign not in the grandeur group.
• Unlawful Serious of Haram
• Now it seems that a high end grave trend has surfaced with various wah facilities being offered. Although this is unlawful. The MUI obviously claims that buying and selling land for the benefit of luxurious burial plots, containing elements of tabdzir and legal write, is forbidden, ”explained MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014
Were you aware that in Islam you will find instructions that this tombs of Muslims and non-Muslims are certainly not suggested to stay in a funeral complicated? Why. Simply because Allah glorifies Muslims. Islamic Sharia has given recommendations in order not to bury the infidel in Muslim eaters and vice versa. Low-Muslim plots are places where Allah can give consequence while Allah’s Muslim plots will give Allah’s mercy by means of forgiveness of sins. Then its not appropriate to get a location full of adzab to be united with where God’s grace will likely be exposed.
Because the Prophet SAW said: “I am free of Muslims who definitely are alongside with polytheists.” Then your Apostle stated once again: So the fire of the two tend not to coexist “. HR. Abu Daud).
This can be one of reasons why the Islamic Boarding School Foundation (YPI) through its company division developed a Islamic hbdsgf funeral service complex known as Al-Azhar Memorial Garden located on Jalan Raya Peruri KM.53-54, Karawang Regency, Western Java. As a kind of Al-Azhar’s concern for issues linked to funerals and how to perform the procession of death sharply.
The management of Al-Azhar Memorial Gaden embodies the vision and mission by actually carrying out a funeral procession from upstream to downstream by depending on the values ??outlined by religion.